|TELONIX values the relationship we have with our customers and is committed to responsible
information-handling practices. We take great care in safeguarding your personal
information and in complying with all applicable federal and provincial privacy laws and
our own internal standards and best practices. TELONIX does not sell or rent your
personal information to third parties. We may need use your personal information
within TELONIX for services such as:
- fulfillment of customer orders
- sending of TELONIX order updates and marketing communications
- delivery of packages
- scheduling and performance of installations
- servicing of products
- sending regular mail and e-mail on behalf of TELONIX
- processing credit card payments
From time to time, we may be required to share personal information in response to a valid court order, subpoena, government investigation, or as otherwise required by law. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we, in good faith, believe to be unlawful. We may share certain personal information when we believe that such release is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of others and ourselves. We may also transfer personal information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution or similar event.
CHOICES REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you no longer wish to receive TELONIX marketing communications, let us know by using whichever of the following methods is appropriate under the circumstances:
- Follow the directions on a marketing e-mail or direct mail marketing communication you receive from us.
- Call 1-888-TELONIX (1-888-835-6649) with your request and current contact information.
- Send an e-mail with your request and current contact information to email@example.com
- Send a letter with your request and current contact information to:
TELONIX Communications Inc.
Attn: Customer Care/Privacy
15-305 Industrial Parkway South